Wednesday, January 21, 2009

MOVEMENT

I am sure some of you that visit my blog every week will feel this post is very different from the usual postings. When I was approached to do these pictures, I felt a little reserved about doing them. I was not sure if they fit my style or vision. But being that a friend had asked me to try it, I figured it would just add to my range. I’ve always thought a good photographer can capture anything.
Here are the images of the trio that are producing a dance recital dealing with Movement. As I get more info on the production, I will post it. Let me know what you think.











































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool, Omar! I would've been reserved about doing a shoot like that, too, but you pulled it off awesomely!

Anonymous said...

What talent! You're very creative with a great eye!