Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Margy's Shoot

I got to email Margy back and forth for a while before finally getting her into the studio. So by the time she made it in, I felt like I knew her. Jesus, Her boyfriend (sorry guys) and her were really nice and a pleasure to be around. Even though she was a little under the weather she was a total trooper, even after the "no see ums"(think tiny mosquitoes on steroids) showed up for our train shoot. Thanks Margy! I look forward to many more shoots with you :)

FUN EXPERIMENT!!!!
There are two very similar images at the bottom. As an experiment I would love for all of you to vote, which is your favorite of the two and let me know if you are male or female in the comments. Don't cheat! Vote first, then you can read the other comments. Thanks












































7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the bottom one better... the expression in the eyes is cooler. Im a girlllll.

Anonymous said...

Bottom! From a girl :) Beautiful Pictures!

Anonymous said...

Top one. Guy

Anonymous said...

I like both... but if I had to pick, I would say the top one. Im a girl.

Anonymous said...

top, girl

Anonymous said...

Bottom!!!-girl

Anonymous said...

i like the bottom one, i like her eyes expression. girl