Monday, January 5, 2009

Kristina Ashley Swimwear 2009

I hope you had a great New Year!

My resolution for 2009 is to take a moment every day to be grateful for all that I have — my faith, my health, my family, my friends, my photography, and a home where I feel happy at. To all my photography fans, I hope the New Year brings happiness and good health to you and your families.

Another resolution will be to try to post every week ;) I am very grateful for all of you that call, text, facebook, myspace, and email inquiring when I will post next. It really makes me feel appreciated. So Thank You!


I have great Images that I will be posting within the next couple of weeks, so stay tuned.

Here is my first post for 2009. I am sure a lot of you are familiar with Kristina Ashley swimwear, but now you get to meet the designer.
I am very pleased to have had the opportunity to not only take the picture but also come up with her opening campaign. I hope you love it! I am also including the first flyer to come from the new campaign (I did not design the flyer) But would love for all you to support Kristina Ashley ¬¬
by attending the unveiling of her new 2009 swimsuit line at the Gansevoort South on January 17, 2009 at 11pm.








1 comments:

Eileen said...

I love her Black & Whites, I like the first one, the dress is hot. I don't like the hat ones, my personal as it's a cute concept but I think her blouse is just a slight open too much for my taste. But again you did an awsome job.