Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Puerto Vallarta Fishing

Well, I am back! As some of you know I have been on vacation for the last 3 weeks ☺
I had a great time! I was actually only taking two weeks off, but the job I was doing in Mexico was postponed and we decided to go anyways and do some fishing.
The first week was spent in Puerto Vallarta with Sergio Vasquez from Expert Marine Electronics located in California and Billy Webb from The Billy Webb Band also from California. These are genuinely nice guys and I highly recommend you giving them your business if you need their services. The following pictures are from this trip. I was not able to take the usual scenic pictures from places that I visit, due to the fact that we came in late the first day and then proceeded to leave the dock before sunrise and returned after sunset for the whole time that we were there.
I also went on a cruise on the Independence of the Seas with my Mom, Dad, gf Christina, and 16 other family and friends. We all missed my sister who decided she could not take the time off from work☹ I think I gained like 5 pounds! but I quickly shed it in the third week when I went fishing to the Everglades with my good friend Ralph and all we ate were Military MREs (Meals Ready to Eat), LOL. We did catch 35+ Snook, some Redfish, Blue fish, Snappers, and Ralph must have caught every jack in the bay (weird he usually catches all the grunts)☺
Now I will try to catch up, I am sure I will need another vacation soon! ☺












































0 comments: