Monday, November 30, 2009

Best present ever!!

Not sure what to give your significant other for Valentines... You may want to give pictures! Or treat yourself to the one present that you will cherish for years and years to come :) Here is a sample of some boudoir pictures, hope you enjoy them.

For those of you looking for a MUA (make up artist) I can tell you I really enjoyed working with Amanda Hopson not only was her work amazing but she was a lot of fun to be around. If you need her contact info let me know. Unfortunately she is based out of Orlando and only visits Miami sporadically, but hopefully we can get her enough work to make Miami a more routine stop.

You still have time to book your session before Valentines day, but space is limited so call now!!















































4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Omar! This shoot was lots of fun! I recommend every girl do this at least once. You were so much fun to work with and when I get married I am defiantly hiring you as my wedding photographer!
Thanks again!

Jocelyn said...

Omar hats off to you!!!You are one amazing photographer and I cannot wait until I do my shoot! The makeup is also amazing and Gaby you did a great job as well!! I really liked this shoot it was very creative!!! Again Omar you are spectacular and so inspiring!!! xoxo

Anabel said...

These are beautiful Omar!!!!!!!!!!

DearestDorian said...

HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice work on all of your photos!