Sunday, November 15, 2009

Mandy and Amarys Birthday Party

I know it’s been awhile since my last post but I have been super busy lately. I have some new projects coming up soon and hopefully a new website for the new year. So thanks for visiting and keep checking back.

As many of you know.... If you follow my work, I like to mix it up and do everything :)
Even though I have been reluctant to post party pictures in the past because I felt they were not as artistic as I would like them to be, I have been doing a bunch of parties lately and people tell me they love seeing them, so I will start posting again with something a bit different for me, a party :) Hope you enjoy them! If you are having an event and need a photographer feel free to contact me. I have special party pricing where all the high-res images are included!
Also don't forget Christmas is here! So book your boudoir session today, it is the best present ever!!



0 comments: