Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Margy and Jesus' Wedding

Another fun wedding! Nice family, great food and I absolutely loved loved loved this church! Thanks Margy and Jesus for sharing this special day and making it such a great experience. I will definitely have to go back to the restaurant again (Hereford grill) it was excellent!

Don't forget to click on the last picture of the presentation to watch the slide show, (please allow around 2-3 minutes depending on your connection speed to fully down load). I have been trying to make them an "as you were there" experience. Let me know what you think :)
Also for those that want to order pictures, they will be available online soon! I am very happy to offer this new feature and know from the request that several of you will be even happier :)


















































3 comments:

Margy said...

They are beautiful!!!
Thanks OMAR!! :)

Christina :) said...

Amazing like always :) Love the costume pics!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome pics, can't wait to see mine, when I get come back to the world. ;O)