Sunday, July 19, 2009

Jeannie and Andrew

This wedding was a Blast!!! At times I would forget I was shooting a wedding and think I was at the party of the year! Thanks Jeannie and Andrew for letting me be a part of your special day. Make sure you click on the last picture (slide show), it will take about two minutes to load but will be well worth your wait.

All event pictures are available for purchase at Pictage. If this is the first time you visit the Pictage site, register as a new user and create a username and password. If you already have a Pictage account, you will just need to login. If you have any problems or concerns, contact Pictage at 1-877-PICTAGE or support@pictage.com.








































8 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a fun wedding!! Awesome pics!!!

Jeannie Shen said...

I loveeeee the pictures Omar!!!! They were awesome, what a great wedding.I'm so glad you were my photographer. These pictures captured what a great night it was!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, Jeannie my friend you looked beautiful. you seem very happy. CONGRATS !!! love the booty dancing picture.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!!!!

Unknown said...

LOVE the pictures! Glad we could be part of your special day!! Xo

Brittney said...

love the pics mommy! you had an awesome photograher! i taught you how to dance very well. lol :) im very happy for you!

Jeannie said...

Thanks guys for all the great comments. Glad you guys liked the pictures, I know I do!! Thanks Omar once again!!!

Seaside Studios said...

Thanks for all the wonderful comments. I really do love reading them, it makes all the hard work worth it!
Jeannie YW you were a beautiful bride and it was a great wedding! I hope you enjoy the pictures for years to come. I really did have a great time shooting your wedding, thanks again.
Omar Guillen