Monday, October 13, 2008

N3ly's Boudoir Session

I had never met Nely before the session, which is not that uncommon. But I could tell she was very nervous when she walked in. So we took it slow.... You could only imagine how funny it was when she blurted out "I need a drink". :) So we made her one, and after about 15 min. she was the perfect model. LOL
We had lots of fun. She is sweet and has a great sense of humor. I hope I get to shoot her again!


















































4 comments:

nely13 said...

Hey Omar,
I love my pictures, im so happy.
Thank you.
Cant wait to do this again!!!
Say hi to my bartender for me...lol

Anonymous said...

I love them. lol she definetly doesn't look as nervous as she was...lol just make sure you always have vodka when she goes to take pics...great job like always!!!

Eileen said...

Great pictures I have a suggestion wheen I talk to you, but you get better and better, very comfortable at what your doing, hope you are not driving your models crazy.

Anonymous said...

Lol the bartender :P) The images are beautiful!!! So hard to decide on a favorite :) We had lots of fun, I'm glad you liked them!