Saturday, October 4, 2008

Venezuelan Super Slam

I had been waiting to fish Venezuela for quite some time, so I was excited when I got the email to go shoot the VENEZUELAN INTERNATIONAL SUPER SLAM. Rick Alvarez, the tournament director, was very friendly and laid back and made the event fun and relaxed. Although the fishing was slow by Venezuelan standards, the excitement was undeniable, especially when you were only one fish away from a slam. I can’t wait to go back to fish again! I also want to thank the captains and owners of the boats I observed on: Palagar, Peje, and Hatterascal. They were very accommodating and a pleasure to fish with.
Make sure you turn up your volume and click on the slide show (last picture of the post). It does take about two minutes to load up, so be patient, it is worth the wait.
If you see any images you would like to purchase, please contact us at SeasideStudiosFL@yahoo.com or contact Omar Guillen at 305.944.5835 Prices start at $39 U.S for prints, plus shipping and handling.
























































1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing Pics :)