Sunday, February 10, 2008

Always On My Mind

Well I know I have to update my Blog more frequently. I actually love doing it, but between taking pictures and editing pictures, working on the new website, being out of town, and as my close friends know WORKING ON REMODELING THE UPSTAIRS it has been a little daunting. But I promise to catch up and post as much as I can. A couple of people have asked me about specific posts, so I will try to start with those to keep them happy.

This book was finished a little before Valentine’s Day and was meant as a birthday present for Jessica's long time boyfriend. I have always thought a dedicated book was a great present for a special occasion, but when Jessica handed us a poem to go with the book, I thought wow she has really given this a lot of thought. Can there be a better present than this? Her boyfriend thought the same thing. He said this was the best present he had ever received! And as you can see from the pictures, he is one lucky guy! Not only is she thoughtful and creative, she is beautiful! I can’t wait to do their Engagement pictures ;)













1 comments:

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the book! what a great idea... and I love that car ;)