Monday, January 21, 2008

Kristina Ashley Swimwear Grove Shoot

I am sorry I have not been updating my blog as much as I would have liked, but I have been working long hours on getting all the images done for Kristina and Tiffany. The product line “Kristina Ashley” is getting ready to launch soon and we are all very excited. You may have seen some of the pictures on various websites or in Magazines. The swimsuits have also been seen on Deco Drive, they are hot!! I am very excited to be associated with the product and love being their photographer. I will be posting some of the flyers and magazine ads right here to give you a sneak peek. So stay tuned or visit www.KristinaAshleyonline.com










2 comments:

Endearing Studios said...

The last photo is beautiful... my fav!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful images, Omar!