Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Lianet and Luis Wedding

I love weddings!! Everyone is so happy! Everyone is having a blast! What more can you ask for? I had another great time with my new friends. I can't wait for the very unique trash the dress session :) So stay tuned!! Lianet and Luis thank you again for letting me be a part of your special day!! I hope you love your pictures and the music! Once again depending on your internet connection... click on the last picture and wait for the slide show to upload!
If you are getting married, call me and book your date now!

















































8 comments:

Unknown said...

Lianet your absolutely beautiful!! Omar I dont know you but you are incredibly talented, you out did yourself with these pictures!! Incredible, you capture the emotion!!

Unknown said...

Omar:
I cannot tell you with words what I felt when I saw these pictures. Thanks to them now I'm able to remember every detail of my wedding day.You capture everything,from laughs to tears.Thank you for your amazing work.
Lianet

Anabel said...

Beautiful!!!!!!!

Seaside Studios FL said...

Thanks Adam I really appreciate it!

Lianet, I am glad you love them!! I hope you enjoy them for many many years to come! It was a real pleasure being a part of your special day!

Omar

Barbara Utset said...

Lianet, beautiful pictures. You looked like a Princess.

Unknown said...

Omar:
I love,love,love... the slide show. You are the best!!!

Anonymous said...

Omar you did a great job!!! Lianet I Love all the picturessssss.... im glad you enjoyed your day and you were really happy... te lo mereces.. muaaaa

Drew Watts said...

Can't ask for anything more if such wedding pictures are clicked for our big day also. Already booked a professional team for the same. Dad hired one of the best Seattle Wedding venues for dinner and auspicious ceremony. Drinks and baking part is also renowned. Really busy with shopping and saloon appointments.