Sunday, August 15, 2010

Lianet and Luis Engagement Session

Although I love to shoot different scenes and unique ideas. I am also very happy when couples request similar pictures to those on my website, I feel like they really left a lasting impression! So I could not be happier when Lianet and Luis requested we do this session. As most of you who know me know, I love shooting anything outdoors and especially if it has anything to do with fishing, my other passion :) So when I found out they loved to fish and we were doing the session on their boat, I could not be happier. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed spending time with this couple and taking the pictures. Thanks Lianet and Luis!
I have been super busy but I will try to post as much as time permits. I also have a few weddings coming up so I will be posting those soon! If you are getting married please give me a call I would love to be considered for your photography.






















































0 comments: