Monday, June 14, 2010

Nely and Uge Engagement Photos

This session almost did not happen! We spent a good time sitting in the car waiting for the rain to stop. I actually told Nely that we should cancel and do it a different day because I did not think we would have enough time. But Uge insisted we wait since they live a few hours away and did not want to make the drive again. Well it was not a beautiful day but the rain stopped and we jumped out of the car and started shooting!! And as you can see we got some great pictures!! Good call Uge! Next time I am about to cancel a fishing trip due to weather I will call Uge just to check if I should. LOL Thanks guys!! I am so happy it worked out and you did not have to drive again!
I feel honored that the last couple sessions I posted are from people that have made long drives to shoot with me :) Thanks!! I really appreciate it!
Also I posted a picture in Black and white and Color on the post.....Let me know which one you like :)

If you are getting married soon, give me a call, I would love to be your photographer!