Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ivette and Ariel Wedding

This was a great wedding experience! I really felt everyone that attended had a great time. I also think I met the happiest father of the bride at a wedding ever! LOL. Thanks Ivette and Ariel for letting me be a part of your special day!! I wish you guys the best and hope you have a very happy life together!

Don't forget to click on the last picture of the presentation to watch the slide show, (please allow around 2-3 minutes depending on your connection speed to fully down load). This slide show is another "as if you were there" experience. Let me know what you think :)

Also for those that want to order pictures, they will be available online soon!



















































5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW THESE PICS ARE AMAZING!!!!

Suzy said...

WOW THESE PICS ARE AMAZING!

James Reyes said...

Great photos my friend. You truly have a gift.

The Bride said...

WOW, I'm speechless. You captured the tears and laughs, what incredible work Omar! You truly are amazing and talented. Thank you for making this day so special for us! XOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Incredible picture, love it!