Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ivette and Ariel's Engagement Pictures

I love engagement pictures! I had such a great time! Ivette and Ariel were awesome even with rain on one day and having them in the water on the next. They were always up to the challenge and lots of fun to be around. A really nice couple, I am sure their parents are really proud of both of them.
I had a really hard time picking my favorite pictures so make sure that you watch the slide show at the end of the post and let me know which ones are your favorites! Please be patient while it loads, it takes about 2 minutes but is well worth it!! Enjoy!!





















































2 comments:

Ivette M. said...

Omar - you are amazing. I couldn't view these pictures without my eyes tearing. This is beyond what I ever expected. Ariel and I couldn't be any happier with the way you captured our love and personality. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Love,
Us

Anonymous said...

Bravo! I love the pictures in the water. Very nice. I'm happy the engagement pictures came out this wonderful... Perfect way to kick things off! I look forward to being in some of the pictures at the wedding!

Great job to all who were involved.

- Mitch