Monday, August 10, 2009

Luly & Bobby's Engagement Session

It was a pleasure shooting this couple! Not only were they good looking, but they were genuinely fun to be around and willing to try anything for a good picture.
I have snuck into a few places before but never tried jumping a six foot fence in the rain with a girl in high heels :P Thanks guys it was a lot of fun. I hope you love the pictures as much as I do!
You can view all of the proofs by visiting Omar Guillen Photography
Don't forget to watch the slide show, it is the last picture of the post and turn up your volume :)






















































6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love these pics! Great Job!!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the pics and loved the slide show!!

Jeannie said...

I freaking LOVE the pictures!!! Great Job Omar. Bobby & Luly: You guys look great!!!

Anonymous said...

"I have to give credit where it is due, you have an amazing eye for detail and mind for the unexpected. I have been following your posts through out the last year and let me tell you, these last engagment pics you put up were amazing!!! Enough to make me write something just to let you know that we are looking. Great job bro. When it comes time to photograph my daughters cheerleading team, your the one. Thanks again and keep em' coming". Mark

JESSICA said...

Omar, you did an amazing job. I love all of your engagement pictures. But this one, is outstanding ! Keep up the good work like always.

carasulecki said...

WOW!!! JOCELYN AND I ARE AMAZED WITH THESE PICTURES! Great song too! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME =) Keep up the good work!