Thursday, March 5, 2009

Nature Pictures

Here is a post for all the Nature lovers! I love keeping it diversified!

I figured what better post for the week after my Everglades adventure, where our boat capsized and the epirb sent the Coast Guard an emergency signal and everything!(If you do not have an epirb on the boat, get one!) It was not a lot of fun☹ My girl friend and family had a rough 2 1/2 – 3 hours. I also want to thank all of you for the prayers and well wishes. I only wish those 3 lost at sea Florida fisherman would have been so lucky. My prayers go out to them and their families. I will have to look at purchasing a flats boat now ;)

Can't wait to post next weeks pics! Don't forget to turn up the volume! The music is by The Billy Webb Band you can visit their website at www.billywebbband.com It will take the usual two minutes or so to Load. Thanks again and enjoy!































3 comments:

thelerners7 said...

i love the bird with the fish one!

thelerners7 said...

thats me lauren by the way... i dont know why it says sunshine haha

Anonymous said...

Amazing pics Omar !