Friday, August 1, 2008

Anabel's Maternity Pictures

If I would not have seen Anabel’s belly, I would have never known she was pregnant. Anabel acted more like she was at a sporting event than a maternity shoot. She didn’t take bathroom breaks, didn’t get thirsty, didn’t even let Freddy (her husband) or myself carry her bags! We took some studio shots and some outdoors and we had an awesome time with both of them. Enjoy the pictures and please leave a comment at the bottom of the post telling us which picture is your favorite ☺ Also don’t forget to play the slideshow to see some additional pics! Turn your volume up!































9 comments:

Anabel said...

Omar we LOVE THEM!!!They are so beautiful all of them. We had an awesome time taking the pictures. Thank you and Christina for everything. LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!!!

Anabel said...

Oh by the way. I love the song. The lyrics go so nice with the pictures and what the baby represents. Thank you...beautiful job!!!

Eileen said...

OK you just get better and better, your capture and ideas are so warm and approprite for what seems to fit the occasion. If I have to pick a favorite it would be hard as she looks beautiful in all but my favorite if the belly with the blocks, but I love 1,2,5,9,11,13,15,16,21 the most.

Anonymous said...

Amazing!! All of them are Absoutley Beautiful!! Love the Belly with blocks and the Bikini one! Excellent Job!!

Anonymous said...

Beatutiful pictures. A memory of a lifetime! Photograpy and Art at its best!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love all the pictures. They're beautiful. But my favorite one is the one with the blocks with the baby's name.
I love all of them, You guys look beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

Wow, it's hard to choose a favorite when all of them are so great. One of my favorites because of the emotional feeling about it is the one that they're both walking under an arch laughing and holding hands. Ok ok and the belly one too and all of the other ones...GREAT JOB OMAR!
Mily

Anonymous said...

Omar, great job! All the pictures are beautiful that it's so hard to pick a favorite. But I have to agree with Mileidy on the picture that Anabel and Freddy both come out laughing with the arc, it has that emotional feeling to it. But like I said before they are all beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

#1, and #5 are definitely my favorites, but beautiful job all around!