Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Elly Belly's Birthday Pictures

Elly was sooo cute! Although I was warned about her temper, I thought she was so sweet and well behaved, well.... up until the family portrait. As you can see in the last picture, Elly did not cooperate. I still love the picture, actually I think I like it so much better because it fit the family so well. I had a great time at the party and I am looking forward to getting some more shots at Eli's brother's (Richie) b-day party. Don't forget to watch the slide show. Just click on the arrow :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comments:

Eileen said...

What a fantastic job you did on Eli's 2nd Birthday, it as if we were there all over. So professional so caring, Bravo, Bravo,Bravo, you captured the heart of the occasion. What a natural talent you have for this profession.