Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Kristina Ashley Swimwear Shoot

Ok. I must admit these are my favorite shoots. I had creative control, a Beautiful model, and I was on the Bottom Seeker! Leslie could not have been a better model, very professional, very attentive, and never complained. Let me tell you it was not an easy shoot. There was so many no see ums (for those of you that don't know what those are, imagine a small mosquito on steroids that you can't see), and as you can tell by Leslies' face while we were shooting she was always in character. I was very impressed and look forward to working with her again. Don't forget to click on the pictures for a better look!


  

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am very impressed!!! Great job photog! These pictures came out beautiful!

rinku said...

Nice Blog.....
Keep up good work...if interested in exchanging link the leave a messg in the chatbox on my blog..

latest cricket updates
http://latest-cricket-updates.blogspot.com